- Personalized, one-on-one service
- Specializing in QuickBooks and Sage
- Can work at your location or mine
- Decades of experience with small to mid-sized companies
- Focus on running your business, let me take care of your books
- Providing accurate managerial reports when you need them
- Work with your CPA and payroll provider
- Reconciliations | Trial Balance | New company set up | System Conversions | Audit prep | Sales and Use Tax | Special Business Taxes | Licensing | Payroll tax Compliance
Purchasing accounting software does not make a small business owner an accountant. If you do not have a solid understanding of a dual-entry accounting system, you may be wasting your time. It could end up costing you more in the long run. Do it right the first time. Let a professional set up or convert your books to get the most out of your accounting system. I charge much less than a CPA firm and will enable you to sail through the year-end process. Including working with your CPA for taxes and audits. Having audited books gives your business an advantage when it comes to M&A, securing financing, and winning new clients. I will also help you avoid fees and fines by ensuring all filings are done by the due date.
Citicorp Private Banking & Investment Division
Omega Management Group Corp.
Paragon Insurance Holdings, LLC
Bank of Boston
Bank of New England
Looking for Accounting Services? Let’s Chat.
Call Today – 860-614-4725
Or email at Loretta@nautilusaccounting.com
Serving the Farmington Valley and surrounding towns:
Avon | Farmington | Simsbury | West Hartford | Burlington | Canton | Bloomfield | New Hartford | Barkhamsted | Bristol | Plainville | Plymouth | Thomaston |Litchfield | Winchester | Granby | East Granby | New Britain | Remote available